- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) butter
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) all-purpose flour
- 3 cups (750 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded cheddar cheez (about 3 oz.)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheez
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Bubi’s Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Melt Butter in large saucepan over medium heat and stir in flour with wire whisk. Slowly add milk, stirring constantly with wire whisk. Bring just to the boiling point over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and stir in cheezs’ until cheezs’ are melted, about 3 minutes. Stir in Bubi’s Sauce and pepper until blended. Stir in hot macaroni. Pour into 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered until golden and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
February 10, 2021